From:
Karri Ann Allrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:37:07 -0500

Dear Listmates,

As I have been using Hain Hollywood oils in cooking
with no problem, I thought I'd double check after
someone posted a concern regarding the vitamin E added
to canola or peanut oils. Good news!

Dear Ms. Allrich,

Thank you for your interest in our Hollywood Peanut and
Canola Oil.  We strive to keep a high
quality consistent product and appreciate your
patronage.

The Vitamin E sources for the oils are from Soy.  They
are both free of gluten ingredients.

Again, thank you for your continual support of The Hain
Celestial Group.

Sincerely,

Mary Nishimura
Consumer Affairs