EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:16:55 -0400
7bit
From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
why not ask about all who use lynx?  as for blind, I'd like to see the
stats too but I suspect we are a waining old minority.  we were the
first on the web and now this new crop of youngsters are coming on with
all this gui stuff.  I use it now most of the time too but lynx should
still be king in my opinion.
especially now that it is so easy to use it with other apps in windows.