Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mary Blymire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:46:14 -0100

Hello,

Chalk this up to the side of the argument supporting "not' eating out !!!

I haven't taken the time to check the archives.  Needless to say, hindsight
is 20/20.  Perhaps this is already out there.  I am letting you know that I
just found out last evening that our Ruby Tuesday's (likely the entire
chain I would guess) receives all their steaks pre-packaged in juices to
keep them moist.  I saw the label:  in the juices, you guessed it, are lots
of things we can't have, not the least of which is wheat gluten.  This
follows about a year and a half of carefully instructing serving staff
there, watching them write down my words, having had them tell me they told
the cook, and being verbally assured that I was getting "plain" steak,
cooked on a clean grill.  This time, however, someone spilled the remaining
juice on my steak and therefore I could easily taste the additives.  I
could've cried.  Moving onward, crossing off their chicken as well because
I'm figuring that probably comes pre-packaged as well.

I won't be eating at "any" chains in the future without asking lots more
questions.

God bless.

Mary B.

Mary C. Blymire, Faculty Staff Assistant
Department of Academic Affairs
PENN STATE YORK CAMPUS
1031 Edgecomb Avenue
York, PA 17403
phone:  (717) 771-4150
fax:  (717) 771-8404
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                                A little something from Webster's:
                                camaraderie - loyalty and warm friendly feeling among comrades;
                                a spirit of friendly good-fellowship.