Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Toni Alley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:16:36 -0500

I recently contacted Safeway via the net and got a list of their GF
products.  It's too long to post to the list, but if anyone is intersted,
I'll send it to you.  Better yet, in our continuing effort to increase
awareness of the difficulties we have finding appropriate foods, you might
contact them yourself.  Their customer service URL is:

Toni.