From:
Kathy Hubbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 19:56:13 EDT

Dear listmates-

We decided this morning we absolutely HAD to have french toast.  The only
bread-like item we had in the house was Foods By George "English Muffin
Buns", so I sliced the crown off, carefully split them as if I was going to
toast them and just did them as I would have done regular French Toast.  They
came out great!   (We buy pure maple syrup locally, so that wasn't an issue)

Have also had excellent luck lately with Steak-Umms done on the George
Foreman grill, wrapped in Mission Corn Tortillas microwaved for a minute with
extra-sharp cheddar
cheese, dressed up with lettuce or not.  We plan on trying that with
Mozzarella.

Happy eating-
Kathy