From:
Daniel Steigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Steigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:07:18 -0500

Hi folks,

I visited WDW for a weekend in February (ok, too short), and had hands-down
the best culinary experience of my life.  I've been celiac for about 2
years and have never been catered to by a chef like this.

Pay attention to the central dining phone number, 407-WDW-DINE.  This is
very helpful.  It puts you in contact with the restaurants and chefs
directly to ensure there are viable options for eating GF.  The person you
speak with won't necessarily be your chef, but the restaurant will be aware
that you're coming.  The front-desk will have the annotation on your
reservation and after you're seated, a chef comes out quickly to discuss
what you want to eat and what the kitchen is capable of.

All the chefs told me that GF is their most common dietary restriction to