From:
Mary Donohue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:10:52 -0500

One list member asked me to print a retraction, that one pharmaceutical
company told me that all generic drugs were gluten free.  That may not
be true but that is what they said.  I always call before I take a
new drug to be sure, and that is what all Celiac's must do inorder to
be safe.

I do know that according to the cealiac assoc amoxicillin capsules
antigliadin test was negative.  Mfg. by Biocraft.  As of 07/11/2001.

As all us Celiac's know, what is safe today may not be safe tomorrow.
For us, nothing is written in stone.

So proceed with caution,
Mary