From:
Mary Donohue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:54:42 -0500

Cindy,

I have sufferred DH for 35 years.  I have been on
4 dapsone a day all this time.  I do know dapsone
is safe.

One phamacutical company told me that all generic
drugs are gluten free.  I always call before taking
a new drug.

On the internet you can pull up large chains like Eckerd's
and search for gluten free drugs.

The celiac assoc puts out a book with gluten free drugs.

The quickest way is to call the pharmacutical company or
search for them on the internet.  They are always most
helpful to me.

Mary