From:
Linda Lettko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:49:06 -0500

Hi,

I am new to the list....my 21 month old son was diagnosed with CD in
September. Things have been much better for him since we have adjusted his
diet accordingly.  I am grateful that we have a pediatrician who knew of CD
and didn't hesitate to test for this early on in his symptoms.  I've read
many awful and heartbreaking stories of people young and old who have
suffered needlessly.

Anyway, have any of you had problems with Hellmann's salad dressings?  My
son used the ranch for a veggies dip on Sunday and I think he might have
had a reaction to it.  I say might since he's not a chatterbox yet and
can't tell me when his "belly hurts" and his symptoms were not obviously a
reaction.  Before he was diagnosed he didn't have the chronic diarreah
problem so I can't go by that symptom necessarily.  The rep at
Hellmann's/Best foods said their dressings were all GF.

Thanks in advance for all your input and I wil summarize.

Linda in MA