From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:33:51 -0500

There is Worthington's outlet store, apparently they might also have
items that they are testing out so they may have new gf items (however
none were available when we went there). Ask for recipes besides the
fancy printed kind, my mother got pages of them when she asked and some
looked interesting. Be careful about the hours since they close M-F at
430pm, are closed Saturday and are open part of Sunday. The prices are
not fantastic but are cheaper than I get here in Baltimore (we did not
try to bring any back since the drive was too long).

Worthington Foods Retail Store, 966 Proprietors Rd, Worthington, OH;
(614) 785-1849

They gave me the following gf list dated 10/00. They had everything in
stock.

Worthington label:

--Chicken Style (frozen) (roll, sliced, diced) aka meatless chicken
(slices) in 8 oz packages, meatless chicken style (roll) in 4 1/2 Ib
package and Meatless chicken diced in a 5 Ib bag. Although the company
doesn't say this I was told customers can tell a difference in the taste
between the 3 types of meatless chicken.
--Low Fat Chili (canned)
--GranBurger (dried small pieces in a qt size milk container style
package), lowfat, 10 oz containers
--Numete (canned), peanut and grain loaf which is already prepared
--wham (frozen) available in 8 oz slices or 4 1/2 Ib roll.

Natural Touch label:

--Loaf mix (dried in a cardboard box)
--roasted soybutter (jar)
--Vegetarian Chili (can) dairy. Same ingredients as the Worthington Low
Fat Chili

Loma Linda label:

--Chicken Supreme (canned, dry) makes loaf.
--Nuteena (canned) premade loaf made from soy, corn & rice
--Ocean Platter (canned) makes a fish flavored loaf
--Sandwich Spread (canned) Bean & peanut spread
--Soyagen (plastic jug)all purpose, carob & no sucrose. They are NOT
dietetic food

Morningstar Farms:

--Scramblers (frozen)

Betsey Carus