Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Claire Coyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:42:10 EDT

Hello Fellow Celiacs..Irecently went to aTACO BELL for my TASTADO, and was
told it was no longer on the menu!  I called TACO BELL and spoke with a woman
who listened to my tale of celiacs. I told her there were thousands of us and
that the TASTADO was the only thing we could eat.She was very understanding
and suggested that if MANY of us would call it might help getting back on.Iam
going to get their EMAIL also.  THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 1800-8226235.pLEASE
CALL thank you.    CLAIRE