From:
marian wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:46:03 -0600

Someone posted something similar to this list a week or 2 ago.  Since
then, when writing a company re: the Gluten free status of a particular
item, I have written: If this product is Gluten free, may I respectfully
suggest it would be to your advantage to add "Gluten free" to your label
to let the one in 179 American Celiacs know that it is safe for them to
eat".