From:
Jana Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:59:45 -0600
I noticed lots of people on the list take fish oil supplements.  I was
wondering-- how much do you take a day?  (in mg of DHA and EPA)

At this site, Dr. Mercola's, he says that for every ten pounds of body
weight you should take one capsule (containing 180 EPA and 120 DHA)
which means that because I weigh about 160 pounds I would be taking 16
capsules a day.  Whereas the label says to take 3 a day unless
otherwise suggested by a health practitioner blah blah blah...

http://www.mercola.com/2002/apr/24/fish_oil.htm

-Jana