From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:22:02 -0700
my 22 c was 12 I think though I never put all in it as we did not have the activities to support this.

Thank You!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN

http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM

VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720
341 W WASHINGTON
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012

208-334-3220 ext 104 +7 = voice mail
fax  208-334-2963
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services

>>> Steve <[log in to unmask]> 02/20/02 10:04AM >>>
I thought the 22C I had was twelve channels.  The regular TR-22 was six
channels.

God, I remember the Standard SR146 also.  My friend WA8LMF had a small
portable synthesizer he built into his with a keyboard for frequency entry.