From:
ucsdenvertech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:26:15 -0600
    Hello,    yes if you do anything to the main partition where the os is
you will have to reload all your programs..... The only way you can do this
without reloading all the programs is to do a backup,  fromat and reload the
os  then  restore your backup.  But this leads to Why do you need to
reformat and reload you os.    If you trying to fix a problem , it may be
carried over with the backup.    I have usually found that reloading
everything from scatch is the only option

     bob johnson   [log in to unmask]