From:
Edwin Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:23:38 -0600
Dear Mr. Blunck: Thanks for the help on this question.  I only have one more
hardware question. My DSL modem is hooked to the phone line with a 2 outlet
splitter. The remaining socket on the splitter has a line filter connected
to it so that the regular phone service will not interfere with dsl. Do I
hook the cable from the Homefree card to this filtered side or do I not use
the filter. I certainly do not want to foul-up the dsl when I do this.
Thanks.  Edwin Bogert

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com