Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 11:27:42 -0700
 I don't remember who asked about not feeling satisfied, and wanting to gobble up much in sight, but Elson Haas, in his book 'The False Fat Diet' talks about determining your food sensitivites. He says that much of what we crave is what we are most sensitive to. Quite the opposite of what we crave is what we need most.
Thanks to the person that posted this reference. It's got an excellent section on elimination diets... How best to determine what you are sensitive to, as well as an excellent discussion on the different food tests available.
NancyO