From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 11:16:33 -0400
>Belive me, American grain producers are selling as many grain products as
>they can and constantly inventing new ways to market their products to
>humans.  They even profit from aid programs that foster dependency on them
>and the totalitarian regimes that depend on them ) at the expense of native
>food producers ( often prolonging famines while proping-up American grain
>prices ).

With all due respect, I hope there won't be anti-American diatribe on this
mailing list. I've had about all of that I can take and I certainly don't
want to see it in my mailbox. All countries, and companies and industries in
all countries, do bad and negative things, despite the constant media spin
to target America for all evils.