From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 03:18:01 +0000
>Have any of you guys noticed a change in your ability to be satisfied with
>smaller amounts of food since going paleo?

Yes, absolutely. I find myself putting away the ends of meals I would have
just stuffed in, before. I used to eat multiple bowls of rice, noodles,
etc. Now I might eat a pound of meat, but nothing else, or a bowl of greens
or salad or soup, and then just stop. The food just stops being appealing.
This is also, maybe especially, true of sweet things like raw fruits. They
seem cloying much sooner.

I've also just recently finding myself reacting strongly to my morning
coffee, after two years on Paleo but drinking 1-2 mugs of strong coffee
every day. Now I'm getting palpitations and shakes from less than half that
amount. If this keeps up, it won't be worth the bother to make it:)

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!