From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:12:24 -0700
The energy went into decline about the 4th day on the Paleo diet and the joint
pains seem to have increased. Q. Is this a normal reaction? and can I
expect different reactions as I progress further on the diet?

I got joint pain when I introduced nuts and nut products. These also caused
Restless Leg Syndrome. Cinnamon causes itching. Seeds and seed products
cause my lips to crack.
Grain fed meats caused itching and RLS. Pesticides do funny things too.
You may have your own intolerances.

Paleobest,
Susan