From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:01:27 -0500
Marishka wrote:

>pathetic as I lugged my Kleenex box around town, lol!  But after I gave up
>oranges, grapefruit and dairy products, NO MORE HAY FEVER!  My body is now
>impervious to pollens, dust, molds, etc.  Life is good!  :-)

Oranges?  I've had basic allergies like hay fever since I can remember, and
paleo eating(especially elimination of grains) has alleviated matters
considerably. But I can't remember reading about any connection between
citrus and allergies. Can anybody point me to some reading material on this?

Dave Fobare