From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:55:17 -0400
Ray Audette wrote on 4/10/02 1:51:
>I recently began getting SPAM from them telling me about people joining and leaving a NeanderThin Yahoo Group. <SNIP> Low and behold I was listed as the founder and "owner" of this group.  Not bad considering I had never been to this site before.

The only way that could happen is the owner subscribed you then made you a moderator then deleted himself as the group owner. I am on that group. There is not much activity there.

>I'm glad I've never sent a credit card number to Yahoo.  God only knows whatI'd be an "owner" of today!

Ain't that the truth! There is NO WAY I would trust Yahoo enough to give them my address, much less my Credit Card number. There is no telling who they would sell that information to.

I do hope all is going well for you, Ray.

Kevin Raper
Piedmont, S.C.

Remember:  Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.