From:
Tom Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:39:32 -0500
Hi Tom and all,

I, too, have virtually conquered migraines with the paleo diet. Now, one
Ibuprofen does the trick.There is even a doctor in the area who specializes
in migraines, and he asks all his patients to forego all grains and sugar.

There was a special on tonight - local news - about migraines. They now have
about a 95 percent cure rate with very minor plastic surgery, but it is only
performed on severe cases. Aparently most migraines involve spasms of
certain small muscles. These spasms have many triggers.

The program showed a woman who had a particular facial muscle taken out. Too
small to really notice. For me, it is a set of very small muscles at the
very top of the spinal column at the base of the skull. I press on these,
and the migraine lessens to almost nothing.

Tom Barber