C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:44:25 -0500
i have been away from my office for 4 days. i can at home read the email
from the list but can reply only by putting in the list address every time.
so you are just now hearing from me.

months ago some one ask me to help with the list. i don't even remember who.
i have changed options for people and stuff like that. i have never
considered myself a "owner" of the list. i don't think i have ever
interfered with any subject that has been brought up. i have expressed my
opinions just like others. only once i can remember sending a general
message that we are family here and not to get so strong on a subject that
we began to attact instead of expressing an opinion. i do not even remember
the subject, but, two people (names not remembered) were near a boiling
point i thought. so i did send that one message.

so go ahead. talk about what you wish. just remember others. we are a
family.

now as to the archives being public instead of members only. i am sure
hoping that deri knows how to change this. i have not a clue.

Deri or Ken will have to do this, but I vote with you, Mag.

Bobby