C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:50:41 -0500
don't know that judy would be up to it. her foot still swells if she does
not keep it elavated. her lomgest trip was the drive to and from her school
with a 1 hour visit with "her" kids. it took 2 days for her to get over that
trip.

i however am another story. what day are you going to be in atlanta? i am
taking so much time off to get her and b.j. to dentist and doctors next
week. don't know what they'd say about another day off. but. let me know
what day you'll be in atlanta. i am assuming the airport.

oh, my brother has three weeks timeshare in panama city. this year for some
reason, two straignt weeks. he likes timeshare, i do not like to visit the
same place every year.
but, maybe you could use your parents since they no longer need it.