C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:57:55 -0500
i have been taking the recommended (by carla) amount 2 times a day for more
than a year. honestly can't tell any difference. one herbal supplament that
i have noticed a difference is the co-q-10 that i heard about on this list.
i did have a more energy within days of starting it. and it continues after
a few months of starting taking it.

this does not mean that magnesium will not help others or that other herbs
will not help others. what works for carla may very well work for more
people than not. keep your minds open, try it and see. if my mind had been
closed, i'd have not found that co-q-10 would help.

if it works for you you have found a better way. natrual is certainly
better. give anything at least 3 months.

cheers every one.