C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:09:50 -0500
No, it's not totally possible, which is why I'm so opposed to guns in the
house when there are small children there.  I agree that gun education is
very important, and older children can learn to handle guns safely, but
younger children are another story.

There are too many stories of how young children have gotten hold of  gun
and killed.

Kat