C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:27:32 EST
Hi Everyone,

This is a note from my cousin Bianca, to me. She wanted me to thank you
for all of your input, and recommend a book on the case (which I have
borrowed from her and spent a full day reading). Very interesting.

Here is her e-mail. Thanks again for your help.

Jenn

Hey Jen,

I was just wondering if you could send a thank-you from me to the people
who responded re: the Latimer case

I highly recommend the book : A Voice Unheard: The Latimer Case and People
with Disabilities by Ruth Enns, Fernwood Publishing 1999 - it is very
insightful and might help to answer some of the questions raised by the
respondents about resources etc.

Sincerely,

Bianca