C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:37:52 -0600
Kathy,

I'm sorry to hear about Tracey not showing up and telling you storys,
because I have unfortunately experienced that myself.  In fact, I'm curtly
also frustrated with the management of my home health care because they
added one more client to their caseload and bumped other existing clients to
later visits without even calling to ask us.  So I wrote them a letter to
explain to them how I feel about the changing without even asking.  please
read what I wrote to them, maybe you can write your people with some of the
ideas I put in my letter.  I haven't heard from them yet but I will draft
another letter Wednesday if still nothing happens.

XXXXXXXXXX,

This is Anthony Arnold, I don’t want to sound frustrated over this because I
’m not.  However, I don’t like the idea of moving my 9:00 visit up to 10:00
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays just because you have added another client
on to your caseload.  I’m a customer of yours and I don’t understand why my
service has to be effected just because you have added another client to
receive your service.  To me, it isn’t good business if you’re going to
effect the schedules of other client’s to make room to serve additional
people.  I believe that I’m not only speaking for myself but other existing
clients.  If you definitely have to adjust my time slot again, I want a
telephone call and the ability of either saying yes or no.  If the answer is
no, it’s because it’s your responsibility not another client’s to be
flexible.  I can understand a later visit because of bad weather because
that’s another story itself.

Thanks,

Anthony