BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
What we need, Eric, is your Visa card number!
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:02:12 -0500
I'll bet I'll be learning first hand about lime in mortar, as our new
house pre-dates portland cement.  There is a brick bearing wall on a
rubble stone foundation.  Above the water table the brick has a stucco
finish scored to simulate large ashlar stone.  I guess I'll get the
materials tested for composition in anticipation of repairs.  It is so
different to be in the shoes of the owner, rather than the uppity
architect.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street