BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Hell is ... other people."--Sartre//"D'accord!"--Mme. Sartre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:56:09 -0800
It has nothing to  with manly or not, I certainly am not!!!!!  I did,
however, watch the Super Bowl last evening for the first time in YEARS.  My
family are not sports oriented.  I, on the other hand, used to watch sports
every chance I got.  I could watch, just taking a peek now and then, and do
other things at the same time--sewing, knitting, gardening, etc. Last night
I was not to be denied the chance to watch my beloved Patriots play for the
big enchilada (however it's spelled.)  I did do other things too, mostly
telephoning with elderly relatives.  We have been having a particularly
nasty virus going the rounds here so I took the opportunity to catch a few
naps too.  Ruth

PS:  I have no idea what an enchilada is but if it is like those damned
tacos, burritos, etc that cook tries to feed us at school they can keep
'em.  Those things smell like a stonemason that has been working 12 hour
days in the hot sun.