Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:46:33 -0700
Well, I have the TMG707A and I thought I read somewhere the manual was the
same as that of the TMV7.  I received my manual from George Fanjoy,
ve3peb.  I sincerely thought both radios operated the same way but one had
a band the other didn't have.  I must be wrong about that, too, (sheepish
grin).  What I said in my previous posts about how to set the tones and
get them to talk will work with the TMG707A but not with the TMV7A.
Please forgive my error.

73 and 88 where they apply.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign, KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, AAT9PX