From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 22:15:26 -0500
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 21:56:06 -0400

Buddy wrote:
   >BTW, anyone who's interested in a QSO; there's a repeater here that
   >has both IRLP and Echolink. Not at the same time of course. Anywho,
   >we're IRLP node 430...and I forget what the node for Echolink is,
   >but not sure how connectivity to it is or what anyway.

Hey, you get a chance give a shout on the n5qxx repeater here in NEw
Orleans.  My xyl and I monitor that machine pretty much always.
Especially when she's out mobiling around and i"m not with her we
monitor that one as it's the only one that consistently runs without a
ctcss tone, and our old antique Kenwood mobile rig doesn't have a tone
board.  WE"ll be getting her a new mobile and that one will go in the
shack eventually so we have better simplex comms.  Was hoping to
remedy that situation with a better mobile for her at SLidell hamfest
later this month, but instead I fixed my van <g>  SO went the radio
fund.
Left a message with the link sysop asking what our node is for
echolink and irlp and will let you know.  Meanwhile just look us up by
callsign and give a shout.

73 de kb0ruu/5

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions