Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Scoggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:37:37 EDT
Thanks to all who  responded - this was a big help.  I especially appreciate
the breakfast ideas.  I usually rely on nuts/fruit but appreciate Dori's idea
for salmon (I might try that) and the suggestion for a vegie tonic.

Dori, you sound like you're on a roll - good luck if you decide to go for
your masters.  I've always been fascinated by nutrition as well. (And I can
really relate to your occasional chocolate covered cherry orgasms!)

Marishka, fascinated to hear that your lupus has responded so well to this
plan.  Immune disorders seem to be increasing in incidence and it seems that
diet can be a real key to dealing with them.  Wonder why doctors don't focus
on this more. (oh, and hello to a fellow Texan, I'm in Houston)

Bridgela, good information. I also have found that wheat and dairy trigger
bad things in the allergy department.  I seem to be able to handle small
amounts of rice, though.  Glad to hear your headaches and other aches and
pains have been improved.  I think that is the real value of this plan.

JoAnn, thanks for the blueberries/nuts idea - sounds good.  And wow, 5 years.
 That really speaks a lot for the improvements this plan has brought to you.

Thanks for your time in responding!

Karen S.