C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:01:10 -0800
--- Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 If I understand what you two are saying here (and I
> believe I do), I guess
> we are simply going to have to agree to disagree.
> Yes anyone can pull return
> addresses from the message headers, but that is only
> a problem if *the
> people who are participating in the thread* have a
> problem with it. Don't
> want your name associated with explicit sexual
> advice? Don't post in those
> threads.

Brent, I'm not sure if you are aware that members of
this list have had thier emails accessed here and then
been spammed by an overseas clinic that makes claims
of great success in curing CP. You can read that
others were miffed by being spammed also in the
archives. I don't have to participate in the sexual
discussion to be spammed by sexually explict sites who
grabbed on to the thread and than just added my name
to thier spam list simply because I belong to this
list.
Joanne