C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Re: FWD: [[log in to unmask]: Treatment of CEREBRAL PALSY]
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:49:59 -0600
Beth,

I know that I probably shouldn't say this because it might make you feel
old, but you reminded me of my parents because as a child, they always
strapped me on to a 3-wheel bike and let me go biking with the neighbor
kids, they didn't see anything wrong with it.  They even allowed me to make
some tips, so I learned how to ride responsible, which is something I would
suggest to other parents to let their children tip and things because that's
the best way to teach responsibility to any child with or without
disabilities.  In the winter time, they even brought the bike into our
unfinished basement at the time, to let me ride down there.  To them, it was
therapy for me but they wanted me to have fun too, and as you said smiles
say it all :-) :-) :-) Speaking of bikes, they're trying to encourage me
into getting one again, do you have any suggestions on 3-wheel bikes for
adults.

Thanks,
Anthony