C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:07:46 -0600
You have some very good points I have to keep in mind if this treatment
continues, I think that I should definitely go over to the Independent
Living Center to learn more about my rights.  My main problem is I'm
actually paying for this service myself with a trust fund I have, so if I'm
going to take money out of it I expect to get something reasonable back in
return.  But however if I was government funded, I would also expect this
too because the tax payers would be paying the bill, and they better also
receive something reasonable back in return too.  It's like if you hired
somebody to paint your house actually, most painters I know usually charge a
pretty penny, after paying that you expect to have the job done within a
reasonable amount of time.

Thanks,
Anthony