BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"A wine-dark proprietary product of insult, intrigue and innuendo." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 02:28:13 -0500
>bwaaa-haahaaa-haa

>you'll never be able to pin me down that easily ][<en!!
>one of the great things about email is, I COULD BE IN ANY PUBLIC LIBRARY =
>IN THE COUNTRY EMAILING YOU!   ;)
>too bad I don't have, anymore, and will never have again, a cell phone, =
>eh....

>sign me, the Queen doesn't have to tell Anybody Anything, including
>where she is

Wait a minute... likes caves... frequently changes location... hard to
find... communicates with the world when and where it suits her own
purposes... sound familiar?

Sign me, Dust Bin Laden