Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:12:47 -0400
HI folks,

WEnt out to a local park and participated with the west side club here
in the NEw Orleans area.  Joined the club recently.

In Iowa where i came from I used to pull the late night shift for our
phone station at our club's field day operation, so did the same for
the west side arc.  CLub call is w5abd.

If you were working 75 or 20m after about 0400Z until about 0800Z and
worked w5abd you probably worked me <grin>.

I've offered my rig and hustler hf vertical next year so we can also
operate a cw station.  Jsut need some more operators for it, and have
a couple oldtimers expressed na interest.  wE"ll be able to run 2a
next year, and when we don't have somebody manning the cw station we
can use it for rtty psk or some of the other digital modes.

WE had a demonstration of atv there as well, members of the public
could check out the fd operation on video from a remote receiver, we
tried on a little psk and rtty but weren't having luck getting things
configured right.  HOwever, a good time was had by all.

73 de kb0ruu

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

   "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get
   yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to
   go about repeating the very phrases which our founding
   fathers used in the struggle for independence."

                                                        --
   Charles A. Beard (1874-1948), U.S. historian