From:
Eileen Coughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:35:21 -0500

I have been looking for a food list to follow in NY.  I've been using
the one online but I don't recognize half the companies.  Does anyone
know where I can get a list of  products sold locally? Or where can I
get a list from local stores of what companies sell products in there
stores?  The one store claims there are too many companies to list.  I'd
like to write the companies to see what's gluten free so I don't just
have to shop online or just in the gluten  free sections.

Thanks,
Eileen