From:
Jim and Cheryl Hutchinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:07:31 -0500

Greetings.

I have just received a letter from the Dannon Company. Earlier this
year, they had responded to my query that their products were not gf.
Now they have "new" information about their products, and they have
determined that these yogurt products are gf:

   Dannon Plain Lowfat
   Dannon Plain Nonfat
   Dannon Plain Natural

All other Dannon yogurt products cannot be designated as gluten safe
because the natural flavor systems used might have stabilizing
ingredients that may have been derived from gluten sources.

I had already purchased a yogurt making machine, and so enjoy making my
own yummy, fresh gf yogurt. There are so many ways to flavor it, and I
can enjoy it safely.

Cheryl, in PA