From:
Gail Thurnau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 20:03:23 -0500

Today the SEMinnesota Celiac Support Group, CSA/USA, participated in the lst
International Walk for Celiac Disease. We had over 50 people walking and
raised more than 1500 dollars. We walked in Rochester, MN, around Silver
Lake. It was a beautiful day and after the walk we had many delicious
gluten-free goodies. Thanks to Pamela's, Omega Smart and Dietary Shoppe for
the treats. After the walk Dr Joseph Murray of the Mayo Clinic was
interviewed by one of the local TV stations. What a great day and a great
cause!

Gail in SEMinnesota