Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:44:31 EST
From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to the very many folks who responded almost instantly.  There was
complete consensus on the reason that Echenachea is not suggested for people
with Celiac disease is because it boost the immune system and we already have
an over active immune system.

However, there was much disagreement about the dangers of using it for the
short term for a cold.  About half of the responders said they use it for
short periods of time with no noticeable negative effects.  A couple of
people said they didn't know there was a downside and have been using it
intermittently for years.

One person wrote to say that Dr. Alisio Fasano said it was OK for Celiacs to
use it.  I do not have any article to reference on that but they said he
published this information about a year ago.

Of course it is up to the individual, but I think I will use it for a few
days to get rid of this cold.  Thank you all for the information.

Renee C.