From:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 04:48:22 -0600

Dear Friends,

Our little grandson (3) has celiac and breaks out all over his body from
gluten. Our daughter got very excited about a company called Melaleuca
(sp?) because she could use natural things for cleaning etc. and bring in a
little income since the company is set up that way. Well, yesterday when
our little grandson came over he was badly broken out and I asked her what
he was eating.  She can't think of anything that he got into (gluten)
specifically but she has begun using  Melaleuca products for cleaning and
their soap etc. and using a tea tree cream for eczema on our little
grandson. Has anyone else had any kind of a reaction from this companies
products or know anything about them?    Thanks so much, you are always so
helpful. Please send replies directly to me since I am off list for a
while. Hugs to all!  Pilgrim South

Visit our families web site at: http://members.aol.com/SowersSeed