Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:58:59 -0800

Gluten-Free Delights, Inc. specializes in products baked fresh from
scratch, produced by hand, and shipped direct to you!

New additions to our product line includes:  Pumpkin Delight Raisin
Cookies--a soft cookie filled with vanilla chips and raisins,
Snickerdoodle Cookies, JoJo Brownies--so decadent, no frosting is
needed!  We also carry the fabulous Dr. Schar Crackers which are a
"saltine" type.

Looking for Valentine Ideas?  Try our yummy chocolate drizzled valentine
cookies, mini-cherry pies, Glutano Chocolate O's, or how about a tender
pizza crust that you only need to add toppings to for your sweetheart!

View our products at www.glutenfreedelights.com.  Thank you!

Gluten-Free Delights, Inc.
www.glutenfreedelights.com
1-888-403-1806