From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:10:03 EST

Camp dates are August 2 thru 5 and August 6 thru 9, 2002. Kids can sign up
for one or both sessions. There are a number of special camp programs during
these sessions, but even the general program is filled with fun! Camp Fire's
Camp Sealth (on Vashon Island, WA) and GIG Kid's Camp enroll kids going into
the 2nd thru 12th grades. A diabetes care team will be available to support
those children attending with diabetes and celiac disease.

GIG Kid's Camp is a mainstream camping experience. Our children attend camp
with nearly 300 other kids, enjoying "just being a kid." GIG Staff does all
the cooking for our children in a separate kitchen. We become the hit of
camp, because we make the best food! Even other campers come begging for
brownies and those special GF Twinkies! Our campers get the chance to share a
special dessert with their cabin mates, showing them our food is good.

The children attending camp come from all over the country. Several return
year after year. About 80% of our children attend camp on partial to full
scholarships. If you wish to sponsor or provide a gift camper-ship for a
child, please contact GIG.

This camp is very popular and fills fast. If you would like information about
GIG Kid's Camp, contact GIG at 206-246-6652 or [log in to unmask] Scholarships
are available for travel and camp registration.

Submitted by:

Nancy
Seattle, WA