Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:44:49 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Last night I made a casserole of Chicken Afredo with GF Penne Pasta
(Bi-Glut) which turned out quite good. I made more than I expected even
though we ate a lot of it. Does anyone have an experience in re-heating
this type of pasta in which it will have the same consistency as before.
I've tried reheating pasta's in the past and they usually fall apart or
become mush! I really hate to throw the rest of it down the garbage
disposal because it's really good plus the cost of the pasta and the
other ingredients.

Thanks your help..

Sue Oliver