From:
Marcy Thorner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:03:26 EDT

Hi!

A month or so ago while out of town I visited a health food store and found a
sandwich bread mix, which I bought for my celiac daughter.  We made it, and
she loved it -- and so did I!  (It was a treat for me to have toast, since
our toaster is reserved for GF breads only.)

Sadly, I can't remember who the manufacturer was.  The bread came in a white
or off-white paper sack, with some green trim or green ink.  It was called
something like "Favorite Sandwich Bread."  I've done some searching and can't
figure out what it was nor find it to order online.  Can someone clue me in?

Clueless in MD,
Marcy