Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:36:25 EST
From:
Cindy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

I guess I have mistakenly written words about my initial biopsy:
"My Endos revealed terribly damaged intestines while my biopsy was
thankfully negative."

So many of you wrote to me to say this can't be.  Well, my "negative"
was referring to negative for cancer.  There was no doubt, even by sight
in the endoscopy, that I was Celiac and YES, the biopsy was positive for
that.  Cancer was more frightening to me.  My Grandmother died of it 20
years ago, likely to have Celiac.

Secondly, to those of you who have misinterpreted my doctor visit of
yesterday in which I said..."While he agrees that these are worthy
precautions to take (the elimination of the sensitive foods) it will leave me
with very little to eat...basically rice foods."   Sensitive foods IS NOT the
same as toxic gluten.  I never said my doctor discouraged me from eating
glutenous food.

Cindy in NH