From:
Ronnie Herig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ronnie Herig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:13:09 -0500

Are there any other Celiacs on this List who have recurring cases of Herpes Zoster, "Shingles"?   I have broken out with Shingles for the third time in five years.  I've been told by doctors that it normally occurs only once (just like Chicken Pox).  When I got Shingles the second time, I just blamed it on stress.  Now, the third time, I'm blaming stress again.  Stress gets blamed for everything, but I wonder if it could be something else causing these outbreaks.  It may have nothing to do with being a Celiac but it would be interesting to find out if there are other Celiacs experiencing the same history of Shingles cases.  Thank you in advance for any comments or suggestions you can offer.

Ronnie from NJ